Friday, November 9, 2012

Hey guys! My week 6 assignment! Geez, was this a hard one. For the last 2 weeks, and continuing for the next 2 weeks or so (more like my whole career ;D ), I've been doing overlap. Overlap is a challenge for me. I'm getting a lot better at it, but I still have a long ways to go. I really loved how this assignment really MADE us tackle overlap head on, while also introducing us to constraints. It wasn't all hardships though. It was a blast as well. It really felt like an animation scene. My sister pointed out, it felt a lot like one of those arcade game animations. Almost like the game is to collect cows before the aliens get them, and when you lose this animation would play. :D I thought it was a funny, but cool take on it. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Animation is addictive; the more I do it, the more I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment